Thursday, August 28, 2014

One on One

So now that Logan is in school every day, I am spending more one on one time with Catherine and loving it.  I am acutely aware of how quickly this year will fly so I am trying to take advantage of our mother daughter time.  She assures me that she loves coffee but I don't think it is the actual taste she loves but rather helping me make my own cup of joe.  She loves to add the milk, sugar, and stir it all up.  It is never neat, but it is fun.

We were having some ear infections since her last tube fell out (actually removed from the ear canal) and finally made our way to see Dr. Albright on Monday morning.  He recommended a third set of tubes as both ears were filled with fluid, infected, and not draining.   I  am very grateful that his staff personally added Catherine to his Wednesday surgery schedule.  I guess we have VIP status since we have had 6 sets of tubes with this doctor.  Catherine did pretty well but did not fall for the anesthesiologist's tricks with getting her to take the mask.  That was no fun, but ears are clear and I have a whole new child!




Thursday morning swim at Pengu




Pretend drinking 




She hoards bags all day long and fills them with everything
Contents of her Hello Kitty purse


Take 3 for tubes

No comments:

Post a Comment