Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving

L&C facial expressions crack me up



Thanksgiving week was a lot of fun this year. We started off with Grandparent’s day at St. Rose.  Since ours were not able to come up, I substituted as Logan’s grandparent.  As we were walking into mass, Logan asked me if I remembered my cane and I looked at him and we both laughed.  After mass each class had a presentation and of course PK was the cutest.  They dressed up as turkeys and sung a precious song.




For Thanksgiving Day we traveled up to College Station to visit Aunt Wanda.  My parents were with us and it was a full house.  The food was delicious and the kids were all about trying to eat dessert in place of eating a meal.  They enjoyed riding their bikes, playing at the playground, and running at full speed from one side of the house to the other.



Annual ginger bread house



Brian and I got a chance to attend the LSU / A&M football game that evening at Kyle field.   A&Ms campus is beautiful and the alumni and students could not have been any nicer.  It was a wonderful holiday and still remains my favorite.

Kyle Field



No comments:

Post a Comment