Wednesday, November 14, 2012

All Saints Day - 1

Halloween night was a lot of fun this year.  It was the first time Logan trick or treated.  At first he did not want to wear his costume but after we explained that he would receive candy he was 100% sold.  We met a lot of neighbors and enjoyed the evening.  Logan was an elephant and Catherine was a butterfly.  Both outfits were gifts from friends and adorable.

Halloween night capped off a very long month of October.  Brian started a new job with Phillips 66 and was out of town for three weeks but home on the weekends (Thankfully!!!).  It was a HUGE adjustment for me but I made it and I am a better person for it.  Well, at least I think I am but Brian,Logan, and Catherine might beg to differ.

It also did not help that I got pretty sick towards the end of the month and had absolutely no energy, patience, or strength.  All three of these (and countless more) are needed to raise two toddlers.

We drove to a pumpkin patch and it was literally gone as they were sold out of  all the pumpkins.
So we made a patch of our own.

One day this bench is going to collapse as I think it only supports 50bs.


So thankful that Jana & Greg took this pic of my family!

Logan has been into making bizarre faces for the camera.  Catherine did not want to go out trick or treating.

Pretty upset.

Logan and I got matching Aubie shirts for this fall.  His is too big and mine is too small!

No comments:

Post a Comment