Monday, June 9, 2014

Take Off

Logan and Catherine's friendship is starting to take off and soar to higher places.  They are learning so much each day and exploring every inch of every thing and they are very much a team now.  Well, at least when they are not fighting!

Conversation in Car today:

Logan- Hey Catherine, what do you want to be when you get older?
Catherine- I am going to grow up and be hello kitty.
Logan- You can't be hello kitty because she does not do anything.
Catherine- (VERY LOUD ALMOST SCREAMING) I can be hello kitty and I will be hello kitty. (Very determined 2 year old)
Me- Logan, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Logan- A fireman who puts out fire emergencies.  And mom, when you grow "all the way up" you need to be a pilot so eat your carrots.

Conversation earlier in the week:

Logan- Catherine is Godzilla! (laughing while stating it)
Catherine- No Logan, I am not Godzilla.  He is a monster.  I am not a monster.
Brian and I were laughing out loud on that one because we did not even know they knew anything about Godzilla.

These two can make planes out of anything at all.  Once they make the plane and fight over who is pilot they take off to all sorts of places and towns.  They converted the diaper changing table for Catherine's dolls to a biplane.  They converted the bob to a military plane and brought drills from Logan's tool set to use as guns.  Have no idea where they have learned about guns.

This is a fun chapter and we are loving every minute of it.













2 comments:

  1. Haha, this post made me laugh out loud. I love the hello kitty conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hello kitty was great. Guess she told him!
    Very cute entry ( but then, as a grandma, I think they all are)!

    ReplyDelete