Monday, December 1, 2014

Halloween



Logan and Catherine were all about Halloween this year.  From the day they noticed the extra candy at Kroger, they were counting down to Halloween day.  Logan dressed up as a super hero (same as last year) and Catherine was a pirate.  I feel like karma is coming back to me from my childhood with my big brother Donald.  I am told we could disagree about anything but never really thought twice about it.  Well fast forward a few decades and my own kids were disagreeing about, once again, what Catherine would be when she got older. For the month of October, Catherine was fixated on growing up and becoming a spider. Logan kept telling her that she could not be a spider because it was not a person.  Catherine was very adamant about this calling but thankfully has recently changed her future dreams and wants to be a doctor.

These are some pictures through the years:

2014


2013


2012




2011
We skipped Halloween this year.

2010















No comments:

Post a Comment