Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Baby Laura






Christmas 2014






Donald and Clare welcomed a baby girl onto this earth in October.  She is a cutie pie and her name is Laura. I am blessed as I get to be both aunt and godmother.

Catherine and I first met Laura in November when we flew down to New Orleans for a quick weekend.  Catherine was all about baby Laura in conversation but to my surprise was not that interested in her the first few times they met. It was not until the last night we were there when my mom was feeding her a bottle that Catherine  became interested.  She was like “LOOK MOM, baby Laura eats bottles.”  And then she was smitten.  Her little cousin was for real because she drank bottles.  I don’t think she realized that when Laura was breast feeding she was actually eating.  She now had (and has) a real life baby doll who is also her little cousin.  Too cute!




Logan was so sweet with her

We had to make sure Catherine did not push the bottle to hard into Laura's face!






Laura is 5th generation to wear this family gown

Love this picture


Logan's Baptism July 2010



And, truth be told, I don't have a picture of Catherine in her gown. I have before and after but not during.






No comments:

Post a Comment