Friday, May 15, 2015

Logan is FIVE




It is hard to believe that Logan is five. Where does the time go? We celebrated by having some friends from school over to play on the swing set.


He had a star wars cake that was navy blue with silver stars and two light sabers on top. A red and a green.  It looked awesome but I did not get a picture.  In hindsight I would not have the base of the cake a dark blue.  The kids teeth turned blue and blue icing is harder to clean than white.
We also had some blue throw up!! Normally I don't buy juice boxes as that is all my kids will eat if they are in the house. Birthdays are an exception.  We had juice drinks in a cooler and Catherine clearly drank way too many. She ended up projectile vomiting bright blue liquid all over me and her for what seemed like minutes.  I don't have a picture of this either.  


Every year we ask Logan the same set of questions.




What is your favorite color?
Red

What is your favorite food?
Broccoli, cake, and French fries

What is your favorite toy?
Fire Truck, Magnets, and Legos

Who is your best friend?
Andres, Austin, Atlee, and Wesley

What is your favorite thing to do?
Swim and go to the beach & go to the fire station

What is your favorite game to play?
Star Wars

What do you want to do when you grow up?
Be a fireman

What are you most thankful for?
I am thankful for my presents.

What is the best thing that happened to you this year?  I went on a plane to San Francisco.

What do you like about being 5?

I like being bigger and climbing on my swing set.







No comments:

Post a Comment