Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Catherine really does adore her Pre-KB class at St. Rose




Picture Day (love the potty in the back ground!!)







I am feeling very blessed as Catherine is a month and a half into school and she adores it.  SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT.  Every day when she comes home the first thing she does is play school.  She plays it for hours at a time.  She reads to me (fake pretend) and she reads all kinds of books to her stuffed animals.  She has converted our guest room into her schoolroom and office.  She takes attendance daily and sometimes, though not often, will put croc or flamingo in time out.  She loves playing the teacher.


She also has a cash register that she uses to sell lunch cards to her students.  She will take random receipts from my wallet and say they are lunch cards.  She also has real money from my wallet because the other day I was cleaning her room and the cash registrar door popped open and wow: lots of 1s,5s, and 20s.  I guess she is saving that for college!


Friday 8/14 when they get to meet the teacher for the first time
Sweet Frogs yogurt same night (I felt bad bc she had an ear infection)

























Adores any and all animals




Even bronzed Apes





For over a month she has told me that we must have a witch at HW so that our witch will protect us from the goblins.






And we love soccer! I am not sure if it is the actual game or the gatorade and goldfish after the game!



No comments:

Post a Comment