Sunday, April 22, 2012

1107 South Peters

Has it really been SEVEN years since I bought my condo in New Orleans?  I guess so.  Last weekend Catherine and I went on our first girls trip to New Orleans.  We were there to say farewell to my beloved Condo.  I bought it with my mom in January 2005 and lived there for 7 months until Hurricane Katrina displaced me to Houston, Texas.  For only having 727 square feet, it was quite spacious and perfectly laid out.  I started dating Brian a few months after I moved here.  I had a 7/10ths of a mile commute.  I had endless restaurants and entertainment within walking distance.   Oh how I will miss you!  I am sad to see it go but I simply don't know when I will get back to New Orleans and can't manage it from Houston, nor can I expect my momma too as well.

We listed it on a Thursday and got an offer on Saturday. I am obviously happy about this but also sad at the same time.  A chapter ending in my life.   We took the opportunity to do a photo shoot with Catherine and these were some of my favorites.










3 comments:

  1. Cool condo. Awesome baby girl. By the way you look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Loved that place but it's onto a brighter future :)

    The pics are wonderful with all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do miss our beautiful condo, but sometimes in life we must move on. Glad we have these great pictures of our last day there.

    ReplyDelete