Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer days drifting away

Brian and I just finished our intramural softball season for St. Anne’s young adult league.  We actually played for the St. Rose’s team (The Cardinals) but it was with the St. Anne league.  It was fun to play with Brian as I did not realize just how competitive he could be.  Honestly, I am just as competitive.  I will have to elaborate on this later.

Unfortunately, we did not do so well in the tournament and were eliminated after three games.  I was ok with this because it started at noon on a hot June Sunday and I thought I was going to pass out.





We spent the afternoon of the 4th trying to do a patriotic photo shoot and these were my best shots.  Logan does not fully comprehend how to respectfully fly a flag.  Catherine just wanted to eat the flag.  











1 comment:

  1. I remember waving a flag with Logan lasr year!! Cute entry

    ReplyDelete