Sunday, July 28, 2013

Splash Pad Fun


The things you never knew you never knew...

Before kids, I am certain, I had no idea how much fun children could have at "splash pads."  In hindsight, I realize that I probably did not even know what a splash pad even was...

Well, it's just water squirting out of the ground.  But, my kids love it and get really excited about even a mention of  it.  It reminds me of Disney's Epcot Resort when I was a child.  The water would squirt from flower to flower and even though I thought I knew where the next squirt was coming from, it always surprised Donald and I.

Anyway, my kids go bonkers for splash pads.  They love it. They get so excited and so giddy.  I cherish a child's mind, so innocent and so pure.


Logan and Austin having fun


and still laughing 


Catherine trying to feed Avery water




Relaxing with some Ritz crackers


No comments:

Post a Comment