Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Our New Favorite Photographer!!



So, we finally got to meet with a new photographer that I had been trying to book for a while. It was a 9am shoot on the hottest day in August.  All four of us were drenched in sweat after 10 minutes, the shoot was for an hour, and we literally went into our cars to turn on the AC and drove to a splash park to try and redeem the end of the hour (so freaking hot!!)

With that being said, I kinda thought we would not get too many cute pictures… but we did! 
I am obviously a proud momma, because my L&C are pretty darn cute in these photos. Husband is cute too but I might forget this as he has been in Stratford-upon-Avon (birthplace of Shakespeare) for the last three weeks.































No comments:

Post a Comment