Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Stratford-upon-Avon




It is true that the small gestures in life are often ones that bring the most happiness.  Brian has been in Strafford-upon-Avon for 18 days now and is scheduled to return on Saturday at 5pm!  Sratford is about 2 hours outside of London and a very pretty area of England from what he has told me.

I have honestly been doing great in regards to watching my kiddos and taking care of them.  We have been trying at least one thing new a day and that is keeping things exciting.  I do get quite tired in the evenings but I am very grateful that both my mom and Brian’s mom flew up to help me during these three weeks.  Today we went to the zoo and had a great time.  The kids took 3 hours naps but I did not. I was dragging to say the least.  But then I checked the mail and saw  Logan’s and Catherine’s post cards had arrived. They were so cute and the kids LOVED them.  Logan was SO excited that he slept with it tonight.  




No comments:

Post a Comment