Saturday, November 16, 2013

Feeling THANKFUL

I am thankful the week is over and it went very well.  I had a Ballon Sinuplasty procedure done on Tuesday that successfully opened up my nasal cavities and will allow for proper drainage.  It was  painful and follow up care was not pleasant.  I told my ENT that childbirth was better because at least you get a cute precious baby at the end of it all.   My parting gifts on Tuesday were a bloody nose, antibiotics, vicodin and nose rinse tools.  

But just four days later, this morning, I woke up  and took a deep breath through my nose and it felt SO VERY good.

I am thankful that my sweet parents came out west and helped run the show here at 1547 Hewitt.

And last, but never least, I am thankful for Brian's humor and companionship.   He had me smiling and laughing on Tuesday when I really wanted to be evil Joan.  



1 comment: