Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Peli the Pelican

This past weekend was super fun.  We had a family photo shoot with a photographer I have been trying to book for a while and I can't wait to see our proofs.  It was outside from 9-10 and we were all drenched in sweat by 9:15am.  From now on, no more outdoor photo shoots in the summer months as it is jut too hot.

Logan is totally into finding Nemo these days. We stop at Pet Smart and Petco every chance we get.  He loves looking at the aquariums and deciding what particular fish is indeed Nemo.




Bob is still one of my best friends and I use him almost daily.   Now that the kids are getting older, they like to get out and push the stroller a lot.  It is a great game as they get exercise and so do Brian and I.





On Sunday, we splurged and purchased a Pelican that Logan has named Peli.  We have seen him at HEB for months now and finally decided we wanted to bring him home.  He is supposed to live in the back yard but Logan and Catherine prefer for him to live inside.  The funny thing is that he is eating a fish and Logan can't quite understand that.  He keeps asking if Peli is friends with Nemo and I keep changing my answer (after he asks 15 times in an hour).  For now, Nemo and Peli are good friends that will not eat each other and Logan enjoys hearing any story about their adventures.






1 comment: